MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800 launched in India for Rs 18.99 lakh
MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800 middle eight adventure motorcycle has been launched in India for Rs 18.99 lakh. The styling is true to the family design and the fascia is reminiscent of their supersport F3. The motorcycle gets a tall visor upfront. The air duct upfront extends to the sides and the panel extends all the way to the tank. The side profile exposes the bits of its trellis frame and the subframe mounts the split seat. The bike gets three exhaust tips with an upswept design. The riders triangle is expected to be relaxed as the motorcycle sports a handlebar setup. Mounted up ahead of the handlebar is a TFT screen for instrumentation.
The engine is 798cc three-cylinder engine that puts out 111PS at 10,150rpm and 83Nm of torque at 7,100rpm. The engine is mated to a six-speed gearbox with slipper clutch. The Turismo Veloce 800 has a claimed top speed of 230 kmph.
The cycle parts include a twin-disc brake setup with 320mm rotors upfront and a 220mm disc in the rear. The suspension unit on the motorcycle includes Marzocchi upside-down forks in the front and Sachs mono-shock absorber in the rear.
The electronics include eight-level traction control, ABS (antilock braking system) with rear-wheel lift protection, and a two-way quick-shifter. At this price point, the MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800 rivals the BMW F850 GS, F750 GS, Tiger 800 XCA and the Ducati Multistrada 950.
Starts Rs 18,99,000
Starts Rs 14,20,000
Starts Rs 12,84,000
- Intercity road travel time of "Oxygen Tankers" can be shortened, with help from the Indian motorsport fraternity
- 2021 Kia Sonet launched in India, prices start from Rs 6.79 lakh
- Tranquility with the Hyundai Creta in Wayanad
- Scrappage Policy - A crucial joint representation made to the government to save vehicles older than 30 years
- Government proposes 'IN' series of vehicle numbers to simplify re-registrations