MTV and Steelbird to launch new range of helmets
After making their foray into numerous consumer products, MTV is now partnering with Steelbird Helmets to launch a co-branded range of riding gear. MTV and Steelbird are creating a new range of MTV Helmets that are targeted at the youth. The range of riding gear is available at major retail stores pan-India. Availability will start from 10 stores initially and will expand to 200 stores.
Availability will start from 10 stores initially and will expand to 200 stores
Apart from ensuring safe & secure riding, the MTV range of helmets come in some pretty bold designs.
"Adding this as one more category to its already existing vast range of product line up is an all new range of helmets that will be launched soon. This move is a gift for passionate bikers as they get a feel of an uncompromised biking experience with these sturdy helmets," said Shailendra Jain, Head (Sales & Marketing), Steelbird.
"Riding Gear is surely becoming a regular feature of more and more people's lives, both as a safe and secure healthy commute as well as a lifestyle statement. We are delighted to partner with Steelbird Helmets, to launch MTV range of Helmets in India a range that is as flamboyant in design as it is good and sturdy in quality," said Viacom18.
- First Ola electric car to be a large sedan
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to be available in 4 variants and 9 colour options
- 2022 Hyundai Venue facelift: Prices and variants explained
- Here's how the air conditioning system in an electric car works