MS Dhoni announces the Bike Festival of India in Mumbai
India cricket team captain MS Dhoni announced the first edition of the Bike Festival of India (BFI). It aims to become South East Asia's largest bike festival.
L-R: Deepak Choudhary, director and CEO of Event Capital, Arun Pandey, chairman and MD of Rhiti Sports, Alok Jalan, MD Laqshya Media Group, MS Dhoni, Vikram Shankar, VP of Event Capital and Ikjot Singh
With the primary focus on safety, the BFI plans to kick off with a 'Safety Ride' a cross country ride that plans to visit every state in the country and aiming to set a Guinness Book Record in the process. This will be a unique platform for all motorcycle riders to come together and have a good time.
The BFI has a number of other events planned throughout the year, including a racing championship at the Buddh International Circuit in March. There is also a Motocross Championship and a TSD Rally Championship in the pipeline. The festival itself will take place in October with your regular mashup of stunt shows, motorcycle accessories, food stalls and various motorcycles in all their shapes and forms on display.
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh