MRF Perfinza car tyres launched in India
MRF Tyres on Tuesday launched its luxury range of tyres called Perfinza in India. MRF Perfinza tyres will cater to the 15 to 18-inch tyre segment. These include hatchbacks like the Maruti-Suzuki Baleno to high-end cars like the Mercedes-Benz S-Class. Soft roaders like the Ford EcoSport too can be specced with these tyres. MRF also claims to be the first OEM Indian car tyre provider to be approved by a German carmaker as a replacement. Prices of the Perfinza tyres start from Rs 5,500 per tyre and they are readily available across the 6,000 MRF showrooms in India.
MRF's R&D conducted tests on these tyres, both in India and Germany. These Perfinza tyres were subjected to wet as well as dry tests - with the focus more on the former. MRF says that they have specially-trained technicians to deal with these tyres as more and more luxury car manufacturers have specific procedures to remove the tyres.
Starts Rs 7.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.17 Crore
- Living with an electric car: Mumbai-Pune roadtrip in a Tata Nexon EV
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar launched in India, prices start from Rs 16.30 lakh
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar: Prices and variants explained
- Spec comparison: Hyundai Alcazar vs Tata Safari vs MG Hector Plus
- Here's how the air conditioning system in an electric car works