MRF F1600 entries in India open
The MRF F1600 is currently one of the best single seater available to race in India, and entries for the 2014 season of the championship are now open. Drivers with professional karting and single-seater experience will be considered for these race seats. A test is scheduled for the second or third week of May 2014 in order to pick the final grid of drivers. The cost of racing these single seaters is Rs 2 lakh per event, and the championship features five races. Drivers who are interested and meet the required criteria can send in their applications to email@example.com or contact Krishnakanth on +91-8144936972.
- ReviewComparison: 2020 BMW G 310 GS BSVI vs KTM 390 Adventure BSVI
- NewsRoyal Enfield Classic 350 dual-channel ABS gets two new colour options, Metallo Silver and Orange Ember
- ReviewBMW R 18 First Edition road test review
- NewsVolvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV expected to launch in India in 2021
- NewsVolvo S60 to launch in India in March 2021