MRF F1600 entries in India open
The MRF F1600 is currently one of the best single seater available to race in India, and entries for the 2014 season of the championship are now open. Drivers with professional karting and single-seater experience will be considered for these race seats. A test is scheduled for the second or third week of May 2014 in order to pick the final grid of drivers. The cost of racing these single seaters is Rs 2 lakh per event, and the championship features five races. Drivers who are interested and meet the required criteria can send in their applications to email@example.com or contact Krishnakanth on +91-8144936972.
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet