Moto Guzzi V9 Roamer and Bobber bookings open
Piaggio is now accepting bookings for the Moto Guzzi Roamer and Bobber. Both the bikes can be booked from Piaggio's Motoplex showroom in Pune for Rs 13.3 lakh (the Roamer) and Rs 13.4 lakh (the Bobber), ex-showroom.
We already know that Piaggio is considering its options for CKD assembly in India. However, when we got in touch with the company, it said, "We would like to bring the Bobber and the Roamer at some point to India. However, as of now, we do not have a timeline planned. Neither do we have a price strategy in place for the motorcycles."
The Bobber and the Roamer were unveiled at EICMA and use a new 850cc v-twin motor that makes 62Nm of peak torque. Both motorcycles are aimed at the custom motorcycle enthusiasts and come with a long list of accessories that one can customize. The motorcycle sports all the latest tech including traction control and dual-channel ABS. It also has a "grip warning" that uses data from the various sensors on the bike and warns riders when they're reaching the limits of traction.
Both motorcycles look similar in design with the only difference being that the Roamer is a basic cruiser, while the Bobber sports a custom look with its matte paint and fatter tyres. The Roamer also runs on a 19-inch/16-inch front/rear tyre combination, while the Bobber uses a thicker 16-inch tyre at the front. The Bobber also gets straight handlebars and a more aggressive riding position.
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet