More spy shots emerge of the 2020 Tata Tiago facelift
A new spy video on the internet gives us the clearest idea yet of what the upcoming Tata Tiago facelift might look like. The hatchback and the Tigor, its sub-four-metre sedan twin, are expected to see a significant refresh in the coming months.
The new front fascia looks to have a more pronounced grille which seems to be angled inward. On either side, the wide angular headlamps, reminiscent of the upcoming Altroz hatchback are also seen. This is in line with the brand's Impact 2.0 design language as seen on the Harrier. Also new are the redesigned front and rear bumpers, with a new air dam and more creases. The only noticeable difference between the twins seems to be the narrower air dam without the slim extensions that we saw on the Tigor. The Tiago also seems to get a separate fog lamp housing. We expect the interiors to get a refresh as well with a new touchscreen infotainment system, an all-digital instrument cluster, and the layered theme with contrasting materials from newer Tata cars. Aside from this, all the neccesary crash protection and safety tech now mandatory have already been added to the two cars.
Starts Rs 4.6 Lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch Swift Cross to rival Tata Punch, as per reports
- Tata Motors experience a 38 percent rise in sales for the month of November 2021
- Upcoming Kia MPV officially named Carens, unveil on December 16
- Mahindra Bolero Neo: Neo World Order
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old