Mobil Super 4T 20W-40 motorcycle engine oil launched in India for Rs 307
Exxon Mobil has launched the Mobil Super 4T 20W-40 motorcycle engine oil in India. The company claims that the new oil increases engine life by protecting it against wear and tear, offers improved wet-clutch performance and prevents deposit formation of metal fragments. The new engine oil is API SL (American Petroleum Institute) and JASO MA2 (Japanese Automotive Standards Organization) certified. The Mobil Super 4T 20W-40 is priced at Rs 307 and is available in a one litre pack.
Ankush Khanna, general manager Automotive, ExxonMobil Lubricants, said, "Whether on the race track or your daily commute to work, you can trust our motorcycle oils to deliver exceptionally and efficiently. Every engine oil we manufacture is backed up by a long tradition of technological superiority, thus protecting your bike in extreme riding conditions. We have therefore optimized Mobil Super 4T 20W-40 with high quality base oil and additives to protect four-stroke engines of high performance motorcycles."
He further added, "There is only one Mobil. And ExxonMobil's motor oils have been keeping people and machines moving since the first gasoline-powered automobile,"
As a part of a promotional activity, ExxonMobil will be running a 'Scratch & Win' contest, where customers stand a chance to win a 110cc motorcycle on the purchase of a can of the Mobil Super 4T 20W-40 engine oil.
- FeaturesAtal Tunnel Rohtang: Benefits and Precautions -- Insights from Vijay Parmar, organizer, Raid De Himalaya
- NewsMaharahtra government in talks with Tesla to set up India facility
- NewsRenault expands Indian presence, with 34 new sales and service touchpoints
- Review2020 Hyundai Tuscon facelift road test review
- NewsFacelifted Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe SUV to launch in India on November 3