Mobil 1 to launch its show 'The Grid' in India
Mobil 1 is all set to launch its popular motorsport show 'The Grid' on Indian television.
This rather comprehensive motorsport show is a 22 part series which goes behind the scenes to shed light on the technology, design and developments that are currently in vogue in race car factories and their pit garages. The show covers the cutting edge technology of race cars. It also features in-depth analysis of Formula 1, NASCAR, the Daytona 500, IndyCar and American Le Mans. An interesting feature is that the show gets up close and personal with drivers and goes behind the scenes with teams.
The programme will also give viewers a chance to win some exciting gift hampers by answering some simple motorsport questions at the end of the show. The show airs every Wednesday at 20:30 hrs on NDTV Prime.
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- Indian Highways - And the disappearance of trees and milestones
- Price and Spec Comparison: Volkswagen Taigun vs Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs Tata Harrier vs MG Hector