Mitsubishi teases Concept G4 sedan
Mitsubishi has released a teaser image of the probable next-gen Lancer ahead of its Bangkok Motor Show debut. Called Concept G4, the new car has big headlamps, vertical fog lamps, a six-line grille and taut body design. This concept vehicle follows the ones shown at Geneva, the GR-HEV and CA-MiEV.
While agreeably so the company hasn't released details about the car which will spoil its Bangkok party, a certain information caught our attention. The Concept G4 will be powered by a 1.2-litre MIVEC powerplant mated to a CVT, signalling the fact that almost all the car companies are leaning towards compact and efficient engines.
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet