Mitsubishi debuts Mirage in Canada
While we all know that Mitsubishi has said that they are not bringing their famous hatchback, the Mirage into India, the small car has been making rounds all over the world, the latest now at Canada. Unveiled at the Montreal Auto Show 2013, the Mirage though debuted sans a nameplate.
The Mirage which was showcased at the show though had a few changes from the earlier cars we have seen at other shows. It is almost three inches longer, has new headlamps and comes with a 3-cylinder 1.2-litre petrol engine. It will go on sale within a few months in Canada.
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron electric SUVs debut with up to 520 km range
- 2021 Triumph Trident 660 first ride review