Mitsubishi debuts Mirage in Canada
While we all know that Mitsubishi has said that they are not bringing their famous hatchback, the Mirage into India, the small car has been making rounds all over the world, the latest now at Canada. Unveiled at the Montreal Auto Show 2013, the Mirage though debuted sans a nameplate.
The Mirage which was showcased at the show though had a few changes from the earlier cars we have seen at other shows. It is almost three inches longer, has new headlamps and comes with a 3-cylinder 1.2-litre petrol engine. It will go on sale within a few months in Canada.
- Nissan Magnite: Best-in-class, throughout
- MG Astor interiors leaked ahead of late-2021 launch
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Tata Xpres-T EV launched in India at Rs 9.75 lakh
- Jeep Meridian 7-seater SUV spied testing in India ahead of early-2022 launch