Mini Countryman Black Edition launched in India at Rs 42.4 lakh
Mini India has launched a limited-edition trim for the Mini Countryman SUV. Termed the Mini Countryman Black Edition, only 24 units of the vehicle have been allocated to India at Rs 42.4 lakh, ex-showroom. The SUV is based on the Cooper S JCW Inspired variant and comes with black trim bits inside and out.
Notable changes to the exterior are a new black grille, outside mirrors finished in carbon-fibre, black trim around the head and tail lamps, black roof-rails and bonnets stripes and piano black 'Countryman' lettering on the boot lid. This is alongside the JCW aero kit. On the inside, there are carbon black sport seats for the driver and passenger, Mini Yours interior style package in Piano Black, JCW door sills and pedals, and a JCW sports steering wheel.
More conveniences come in the form of the 18-inch run-flat tyres, a panoramic sunroof, a head-up display, an 8.8-inch infotainment system with navigation and Harman Kardon audio, a picnic bench, and electric seat adjustment.
The Countryman Black Edition is powered by a 2.0-litre, four-cylinder turbo-petrol with 192PS and 280 Nm. Mini claims this car an get from 0 to 100 kmph in 7.5s and return 14.41 kmpl.
Starts Rs 39.5 Lakhs
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- Ola opens final payment window for S1, S1 Pro
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots