Mini Countryman Black Edition launched in India at Rs 42.4 lakh
Mini India has launched a limited-edition trim for the Mini Countryman SUV. Termed the Mini Countryman Black Edition, only 24 units of the vehicle have been allocated to India at Rs 42.4 lakh, ex-showroom. The SUV is based on the Cooper S JCW Inspired variant and comes with black trim bits inside and out.
Notable changes to the exterior are a new black grille, outside mirrors finished in carbon-fibre, black trim around the head and tail lamps, black roof-rails and bonnets stripes and piano black 'Countryman' lettering on the boot lid. This is alongside the JCW aero kit. On the inside, there are carbon black sport seats for the driver and passenger, Mini Yours interior style package in Piano Black, JCW door sills and pedals, and a JCW sports steering wheel.
More conveniences come in the form of the 18-inch run-flat tyres, a panoramic sunroof, a head-up display, an 8.8-inch infotainment system with navigation and Harman Kardon audio, a picnic bench, and electric seat adjustment.
The Countryman Black Edition is powered by a 2.0-litre, four-cylinder turbo-petrol with 192PS and 280 Nm. Mini claims this car an get from 0 to 100 kmph in 7.5s and return 14.41 kmpl.
Starts Rs 38.5 Lakhs
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh