Mini Countryman Black Edition launched in India at Rs 42.4 lakh
Mini India has launched a limited-edition trim for the Mini Countryman SUV. Termed the Mini Countryman Black Edition, only 24 units of the vehicle have been allocated to India at Rs 42.4 lakh, ex-showroom. The SUV is based on the Cooper S JCW Inspired variant and comes with black trim bits inside and out.
Notable changes to the exterior are a new black grille, outside mirrors finished in carbon-fibre, black trim around the head and tail lamps, black roof-rails and bonnets stripes and piano black 'Countryman' lettering on the boot lid. This is alongside the JCW aero kit. On the inside, there are carbon black sport seats for the driver and passenger, Mini Yours interior style package in Piano Black, JCW door sills and pedals, and a JCW sports steering wheel.
More conveniences come in the form of the 18-inch run-flat tyres, a panoramic sunroof, a head-up display, an 8.8-inch infotainment system with navigation and Harman Kardon audio, a picnic bench, and electric seat adjustment.
The Countryman Black Edition is powered by a 2.0-litre, four-cylinder turbo-petrol with 192PS and 280 Nm. Mini claims this car an get from 0 to 100 kmph in 7.5s and return 14.41 kmpl.
Starts Rs 39.5 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Honda Elevate name trademarked, N7X-based 3-three SUV to launch in India?
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant