Mid-spec Tata Altroz XM Plus launched in India at Rs 6.60 lakh
Tata Motors has added a new a mid-spec variant to the Tata Altroz line-up. This is the XM Plus and is priced at Rs 6.60 lakh for the petrol version. This variant is placed between the XM and the XT trims. Prices for the Tata Altroz start from Rs 5.44 lakh for the XE, going up to Rs 8.95 lakh for the XZ(O).
Notable features available with the Altroz XM Plus are the 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto/Apple Carplay, steering-mounted controls, voice alerts, voice command recognition, R16 wheels with stylized wheel cover and remote foldable key. Four colour options are available: High Street Gold, Downtown Red, Avenue White and Midtown Grey.
The petrol motor that powers this variant is the 1.2-litre Revotron 3-cylinder petrol, as seen on the Tiago, with 86PS at 6,000rpm and 113Nm at 3,300rpm. Both come paired with a 5-speed manual gearbox. A diesel engine option is available elsewhere. This 1.5-litre Revotorq turbo-diesel 4-cylinder is a detuned version of the one found in the Nexon and makes 90PS at 4,000rpm and 200Nm at 1,250-3,000rpm. Both come paired with a 5-speed manual gearbox.
Starts Rs 5.69 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.8 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.59 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.22 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.83 Lakhs
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Skoda Kodiaq facelift unveiled, India launch by July
- Citroen C5 X estate unveiled, will be company's flagship