Mid-spec Tata Altroz XM Plus launched in India at Rs 6.60 lakh
Tata Motors has added a new a mid-spec variant to the Tata Altroz line-up. This is the XM Plus and is priced at Rs 6.60 lakh for the petrol version. This variant is placed between the XM and the XT trims. Prices for the Tata Altroz start from Rs 5.44 lakh for the XE, going up to Rs 8.95 lakh for the XZ(O).
Notable features available with the Altroz XM Plus are the 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto/Apple Carplay, steering-mounted controls, voice alerts, voice command recognition, R16 wheels with stylized wheel cover and remote foldable key. Four colour options are available: High Street Gold, Downtown Red, Avenue White and Midtown Grey.
The petrol motor that powers this variant is the 1.2-litre Revotron 3-cylinder petrol, as seen on the Tiago, with 86PS at 6,000rpm and 113Nm at 3,300rpm. Both come paired with a 5-speed manual gearbox. A diesel engine option is available elsewhere. This 1.5-litre Revotorq turbo-diesel 4-cylinder is a detuned version of the one found in the Nexon and makes 90PS at 4,000rpm and 200Nm at 1,250-3,000rpm. Both come paired with a 5-speed manual gearbox.
Starts Rs 5.69 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.8 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.59 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.22 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.17 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant