MG4 EV passes Euro NCAP with 5-star rating
The MG4 hatchback, a new all-electric vehicle, has received a 5-star Euro NCAP safety certification, according to MG Motor UK.
In terms of adult occupant safety, child occupant safety, vulnerable road user safety, and vehicle safety assist functions, the MG4 electric hatchback scored 83 percent, 80 percent, 75 percent, and 78 percent respectively.
The MG4 is the brand's first all-electric hatchback vehicle and has a range claim of 452km. It has two battery choices, a 10.25-inch colour touchscreen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, as well as a connection for the MG iSMART app, as standard features.
All MG4s come standard with MG Pilot, a full suite of safety features that includes Active Emergency Braking, Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane Keep Assist, and Driver Attention Alert. The business also provides Intelligent High Beam Assist and Speed Limit Assist as parts of a straightforward, user-friendly bundle of security measures that safeguard passengers and other road users.
The Euro NCAP rating also represents the first test result for MG's Modular Scalable Platform (MSP), a new, flexible vehicle architecture that will serve as the foundation for the company's next line of vehicles in Europe.
- Toyota showcased modern and sustainable technology range at Auto Expo 2023
- 2023 Hyundai Aura launched, prices start from Rs 6.29 lakh
- Car sales January 2023: Maruti Suzuki, Kia, Tata Motors, and more
- Yamaha MT 15 V2.0 updated with BS6 2 norms details leaked
- Hero Xoom launched in India, prices start from Rs 68,599