MG ZS EV gets over 3,000 bookings in India since its launch
MG India recently announced that it has sold over 150 units of the ZS EV in India since its launch in January 2020. Also, MG has received over 3,000 bookings for the ZS EV in India. MG will also launch the seven-seater version of the Hector, the Hector plus later this year in India.
ZS EV is the first electric vehicle from the brand and comes with a 44.5kWh lithium-ion battery pack which gives a power output of 142PS and 353Nm of torque. With this configuration, the ZS EV can give a range of up to 340km in a single charge, as claimed by the company. MG also provides a 7.4kW AC charger with the ZS EV, along with an option of fast charging with 50kW charger, which can charge from 0-80 per cent in 50 minutes.
Commenting on the sales performance during the month, Rakesh Sidana, Director Sales, MG Motor India, said, "The MG ZS EV has received a stupendous response in its debut month, with over 150 units delivered to our customers already. Our customers are delighted with our holistic EV approach, which includes the installation of a home or office charger even before they receive their vehicle. We will continue to focus on furthering the cause of EVs month-on-month and delivering superlative customer delight to our customers."
Starts Rs 20.88 Lakhs
- ReviewComparison: 2020 BMW G 310 GS BSVI vs KTM 390 Adventure BSVI
- NewsRoyal Enfield Classic 350 dual-channel ABS gets two new colour options, Metallo Silver and Orange Ember
- ReviewBMW R 18 First Edition road test review
- NewsVolvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV expected to launch in India in 2021
- NewsVolvo S60 to launch in India in March 2021