MG ZS EV available on subscription at Rs 49,999 per month
MG Motor India has partnered with Zoomcar and ORIX to offer the MG ZS EV under its MG Subscribe program. The electric SUV is being offered at an inaugural fee of Rs 49,999 per month when the 36-month plan is chosen in Mumbai.
MG India will utilise Zoomcar's end-to-end vehicle leasing technology solutions for its subscription program. The carmaker has brought on board ORIX as its vehicle deployment partner, leveraging its standing as India's largest shared mobility platform. The MG ZS EV is currently available for subscription in Mumbai, Pune, Delhi-NCR, and Bangalore in 12, 24, 18, 30 or 36-month subscription options.
The ZS EV comes with a 44.5kWh lithium-ion battery pack which makes 142PS and 353Nm of torque. This gives it a 340 km range and a 0 to 100 km time of 8.5s. A standard 7.4kW AC wall-mounted charger will charge 80 per cent of the battery in 6 to 8 hours, a 50 kW fast charger will do it in 50 minutes. There are three colour options and two variants to choose from. Here's what you get for each of them.
The MG ZS EV is priced from Rs 20.88 lakh for the Excite trim when bought outright. The Exclusive trim comes in at Rs 23.58 lakh. Prices are ex-showroom Mumbai. The MG ZS EV competes with the Hyundai Kona Electric and Tata Nexon EV.
Starts Rs 20.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 23.72 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.95 Lakhs
Starts Rs 13.99 Lakhs
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030