MG Motor India witness a 24 percent dip in sales for the month of October 2021
In October 2021, MG Motor India sold 2863 units. MG Motor saw an almost 24 percent drop in sales compared to 3,750 units sold in the same month in 2020.
MG Motor also claims that now it has a limited stock of vehicles at its dealerships due to a worldwide lack of semiconductor chips. At the same time, MG suffered a month-on-month reduction of roughly 12 percent compared to the 3,241 automobiles sold in September 2021.
Due to the festive season's increased demand, MG has received over 4,000 bookings for MG Hector and over 600 bookings for the MG ZS EV and MG Gloster in October. The newly launched Astor has also received positive feedback from the customers and was sold out for 2021 within 20 minutes of opening the bookings. The deliveries for the first batch of Astor will begin from the first week of November. Bookings are now open for Astor delivery in 2022.
With the global chip shortage, production has been impeded, resulting in fewer sales. The issue of ensuring timely delivery is expected to continue throughout November and December, but we expect things to improve in Q1 of next year.
Starts Rs 9.78 Lakhs
Starts Rs 29.98 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 20.99 Lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch Swift Cross to rival Tata Punch, as per reports
- Tata Motors experience a 38 percent rise in sales for the month of November 2021
- Upcoming Kia MPV officially named Carens, unveil on December 16
- Mahindra Bolero Neo: Neo World Order
- Supreme Court allows registration of BS4 vehicles sold before April 1, 2020