MG Motor India ties up with IIMPACT for girl child e-learning initiative
MG Motor India has tied up with Iimpact, an NGO focused on girl child education, to launch an e-learning initiative called 'IIMPACT- ech Studio: e-Siksha, Ek Nayi Disha'. A share of earnings from selling each MG Hector or Hector Plus will go towards funding this. Iimpact is the brainchild of alumi from the 1978 batch of the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad.
As part of the initiative, MG will deploy e-learning solutions across 15 Iimpact learning centres in 5 cities, catering to marginalized and underprivileged girls. In the duration of MG's presence in India, it has supported Iimpact's 50 learning centres across the country. Both MG and Iimpact are now converting 15 of these establishments into e-learning centers.
Simultaneously, there will be tech enablement of the NGO's skills training and professional development department. This will eventually empower over 1800 of Iimpact's across 11 states through a cascading approach. The primary focus of the initiative is to ensure quality content dissemination for students and teachers. It will further supplement the program with the professional development of the teachers, addressing education needs of the rural girls.
Supplementing this program is the professional development of the teachers, thereby aptly addressing the education needs of the rural girls.
Starts Rs 12.9 Lakhs
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - Views of T. R. Raghunandan, Ex-IAS officer