MG Motor India showcase the upcoming MG Hector's cabin
MG Motor India has yet again teased the upcoming next-gen MG Hector, with this time the whole cabin being put on display in a short clip.
The company has announced a sizable 14-inch portrait-style touchscreen infotainment system for the updated SUV in a single teaser image. Also visible is a new completely digital instrument panel.
We also see a new dash with premium materials as well as ambient lighting.
We've already seen the front part of the MG Hector is drastically updated for 2022. On either end of its broad chrome grille are LED daytime running lights. The grille's fundamental design looks a lot like the current Hyundai Alcazar.
The front bumper of the new Hector has also been modified and now has sizable headlight pods on either side. Additionally, take note of the SUV's apparent radar sensor for the Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS).
We expect the new MG Hector to debut by towards the climax of 2022. It's doubtful that the SUV will get any mechanical improvements. The 2.0-litre diesel, 1.5-litre turbo-petrol, and 1.5-litre mild hybrid engines will remain in use.
Starts Rs 12.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 16.3 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.78 Lakhs
Starts Rs 29.98 Lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.45 lakh
- Tata Tiago EV launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.49 lakh
- Facelifted Tata Harrier spotted testing, expected to debut in early 2023
- Are Hybrids the Answer? And Should The Path To Electric Mobility Be Via Strong Hybrids?
- Price Comparison: Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Skoda Kushaq Vs Kia Seltos Vs Volkswagen Taigun Vs MG Astor