MG launches 'Disinfect and Deliver' program
In response to the CoronaVirus threat, MG has launched the 'Disinfect and Deliver' program for their entire dealerships and service network. Under this program, new cars will be home delivered to the customers after the entire car has been sanitized and disinfected.
The booking process has already been taken online by MG for the MG Hector SUV and also the MG e-ZS electric car. In case potential customers would want to try the car and drive it before they make the buying decision, MG personnel will now offer home test-drives and ensure the cars are sanitized before it reached every client.
Even the service shop-floors along with the display bays are disinfected to provide a seamless sales and service experience. This would help MG stick to its delivery schedule at least in the states where full-lockdown has not been declared yet. Manufacturing at the MG Motors facility has already been suspended till the end of March.
Gaurav Gupta, Chief Commercial Officer, MG Motor India, said, "At MG Motor India, it's a human thing to look out for each other. As a responsible organization, we are committed towards the safety and health of our customers, dealer partners, dealer staff and employees. In times like these, ensuring the well-being of people that we care about becomes paramount. Safety being our topmost priority, through the Disinfect and Deliver Program our focus is to sanitize throughout the value chain. Thus, we will have limited staff to support essential and emergency services during this period. We regret any inconvenience caused to our customers in advance. However, we will try our level best to satisfy our customers as always."
Starts Rs 12.74 Lakhs
- NewsEuro V compliant 2021 Ducati Streetfighter V4 and V4 S: Everything to know
- NewsDelhi government accelerates EV charging infrastructure plans
- NewsTwo-Wheeler Festive Offers: Gift vouchers worth Rs 6,000 on Okinawa electric scooters
- NewsDucati India commences pre-bookings of Multistrada 950 S BSVI, launch on November 2
- NewsUpcoming KTM Adventure motorcycles: 250 Adventure launch in November 2020, 890 Adventure expected in 2021