MG India appoints Udit Malhotra as the head of marketing
Morris Garages announced Udit Malhotra as head of marketing. Udit was the acting head at MG for the past 10 months. He was also heading MG's digital marketing team from November 2017 to June 2019.
Udit is an alumnus of St. Francis De Sales School and Institute of Information Technology & Management (IITM), he obtained his marketing degree from Indian School of Business.
Udit has worked with Genesis Burson Marstellers for five years, Infotel solutions for three years and Dell for over a year and a half.
- NewsCar Sales November 2020: MG Motor India record highest ever monthly sales
- NewsTata Nexon EV crosses 2,000 sales mark
- NewsBMW 2 Series Gran Coupe Black Shadow Edition launched in India at Rs 42.30 lakh, limited to 24 units
- NewsUniform PUC certificate for all vehicles across India soon
- NewsNissan Magnite: Prices and variants explained