MG India appoints Udit Malhotra as the head of marketing
Morris Garages announced Udit Malhotra as head of marketing. Udit was the acting head at MG for the past 10 months. He was also heading MG's digital marketing team from November 2017 to June 2019.
Udit is an alumnus of St. Francis De Sales School and Institute of Information Technology & Management (IITM), he obtained his marketing degree from Indian School of Business.
Udit has worked with Genesis Burson Marstellers for five years, Infotel solutions for three years and Dell for over a year and a half.
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch Swift Cross to rival Tata Punch, as per reports
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Next-generation Hyundai Verna spotted testing ahead of 2022 reveal
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?
- Upcoming Kia KY Carens MPV interior leaked ahead of 2022 launch