MG Cyberster Concept electric sportscar shown in sketches
Close on the heels of the Roewe R-Aura four-door coupe EV concept, SAIC has delivered another striking electric concept car. This time it carries the more familiar MG branding and is called the MG Cyberster Concept. These sketches show the Cyberster to be a two-seater sportscar in the mould of classic MG roadsters like the MG B and MG TF.
The Cyberster carries the typical sportscar look of having a short wheelbase, long bonnet and stubby boot. Unique touches are the LED outlines for the large oval headlamps, the highly contoured front of the car and the sharply cut-off rear end which has some unique LED lighting.
No other details have been revealed as of now, including how the interiors might look. We expect the Cyberster to come with the latest in on-board connectivity and driver assistance systems, like 5G connectivity and some level of autonomous driving.
The electric roadster could be powered by a single rear-mounted motor or come with a dual-motor option, with something like a 50kWh battery good for over 300km of range.
More details on the MG Cyberster roadster are set to come to light in the coming weeks.
- News2021 Triumph Trident 660 revealed
- NewsSecond-gen Isuzu MU-X debuts in Thailand
- NewsProduction-spec Tata HBX crossover spotted testing ahead of launch
- NewsKia to reinvent and relaunch brand, new logo coming in early 2021
- NewsMercedes-Benz takes bigger stake in Aston Martin in new technical partnership