Mercedes-Maybach to launch the S 600 in India on September 25
Mercedes-Benz's product offensive in India continues. The manufacturer has been launching a new vehicle nearly every month in the country. Now is the time for the grandest of them all, the Mercedes-Maybach S 600. Mercedes will be launching the car in India on September 25, 2015.
If there is anything more luxurious than the S-Class, it is the Mercedes-Maybach S 600. It is powered by a 6.0-litre V12 motor that puts out 523PS of power and 830Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a 7-speed automatic transmission and Mercedes claims that the car is good for finishing the 0-100kmph run in just 5 seconds. It complements the already swathed in luxury S-Class with an even longer list of features as well as extra leg room at the rear.
Expect it to be priced upwards of Rs 2 crore.
- Mercedes-Benz service: Putting luxury car ownership within reach
- Why are manufacturers like Ford shutting their plants in India?
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant