Mercedes-Benz upcoming Coupe SUV to be called MLC (pictures)
We were the first to reveal that Mercedes-Benz is planning a Concept Coupe SUV to take on the likes of BMW X4 and the production version of the Audi Q4 Quattro concept. Now we can confirm that it will be called the MLC.
Below we describe, pictorially, the exteriors of the upcoming crossover SUV from the Mercedes-Benz.
Mercedes-Benz Concept Coupe SUV
Notice the coupe-ish roofline that will give the SUV a stylish and sportier stance than the other Mercedes-Benz SUVs in the lineup
The 22-inch rims are clad with 305-section tyres
The headlights have the familial design theme and the full-LED treatment will make it to production.
The SLS AMG inspired grille with the A-ZClass like diamond-mesh looks classy
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron electric SUVs debut with up to 520 km range
- 2021 Skoda Kodiaq facelift unveiled, India launch by July