Mercedes-Benz unveils C-Class Coupe ahead of September 2015 debut
Mercedes-Benz has unveiled the C-Class Coupe ahead of its September debut at the Frankfurt Motor Show 2015. This is Mercedes' answer to the BMW 4 Series and the Audi A5. The C-Class Coupe's design cues lean heavily on the S-Class Coupe. But where the S-Class Coupe sits wider and sleeker, the C-Class Coupe is a shorter and a little taller.
On the inside, this new coupe shares the layout and features of the latest C-Class. With respect to the engine, the C-Class Coupe will be offered with both petrol and diesel engines. The 1.6-litre petrol will be available only in the C180 and produces 156PS. However, the 2.0-litre petrol is offered in three states of tune. The C200 gets the 184PS mill, the C250 gets 211PS while the C300 receives the 245PS engine. The diesel engine offered displaces 2.1 litres and will be offered with 168PS in the C220 CDI and 201PS in the C250 CDI. The C-Class Coupe will be offered with a six-speed manual gear box or the optional seven-speed and nine-speed automatics. The coupe will also get an optional air suspension system called Airmatic.
The C-Class Coupe is expected in the European and American markets soon. However, we don't expect it to hit our shores anytime soon.
Starts Rs 31.72 Lakhs
Starts Rs 40.2 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Honda Elevate name trademarked, N7X-based 3-three SUV to launch in India?