Mercedes-Benz to launch the S350 CDI in India on June 5
Mercedes-Benz India will be launching the diesel variant of the new S-Class in India on June 5. The Mercedes-Benz S350 CDI will be assembled in India just like its elder sibling the S500. Expect the S350 CDI to be priced around the Rs 1 crore mark.
The Mercedes-Benz S350 CDI will be assembled in India just like its elder sibling the S500
The Mercedes S350 CDI uses a 3.0-litre V6 diesel motor that makes 258PS of power and 620Nm of torque. It will be mated to a 7G-Tronic Plus automatic transmission. Other than the engine, rest of the features in the S350 CDI are expected to remain the same as the S500. However, knowing the way the German diesel models are positioned, few features may be skimped on the S350.
Other than the engine, rest of the features in the S350 CDI are expected to remain the same as the S500
Mercedes dealers in India have already started taking bookings for the S350 CDI. You can book your S-Class diesel for Rs 5 lakh while deliveries can be expected around start of July.
- Every Drop Counts: India's most fuel-efficient cars of 2021
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700