Mercedes-Benz to launch the new E 350 CDI on September 11
Come September and the new E 350 CDI hits Mercedes-Benz showrooms across India. The launch that has been slotted for September 11 will be held in Pune.
Powered by a 6-cylinder engine that churns out 302PS and comes mated with a 7-speed automatic gearbox, the new E 350 CDI will feature a host of safety and driver assist programmes like Collision Prevention Assistance, Brake Assist and Driver Attention Assist. Mercedes-Benz claims that these features will form the new benchmark for the segment.
Stay tuned to OVERDRIVE on September 11 for live updates straight from the launch.
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Indian Highways - And the disappearance of trees and milestones