Mercedes-Benz to launch ML63AMG in India on May 15
Mercedes-Benz has confirmed that it will be launching the ML63AMG in India on May 15. The launch of the ML63 follows that of the GL63AMG which was launched last month.
Powering the ML63AMG is a biturbo 5.5-litre V8 engine which produces 532PS/700Nm. This powerplant is mated to an 7G-Tronic AMG Speedshift transmission. The AMG Performance pack available with this SUV helps it make an additional 33PS and 60Nm. Mercedes claims that without the package, the ML63 sprints from 0-100kmph in 4.8s and with it, 0.1s faster. Power is sent to all four wheels. Top speed is a claimed 250kmph and goes 30kmph northward with the AMG pack.
The launch will take place at the AMG Performance Centre, the first of its kind in New Delhi.
Here is our image gallery of the new Mercedes-Benz ML63AMG
- NewsDucati India commences pre-bookings of Multistrada 950 S BSVI, launch on November 2
- NewsUpcoming KTM Adventure motorcycles: 250 Adventure launch in November 2020, 890 Adventure expected in 2021
- News2020 Bajaj CT 100 KS, priced at Rs 46,432, is the most affordable 100cc motorcycle
- NewsMercedes-Benz India delivers 550 cars during Navratri and Dussehra 2020
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno reaches 8 lakh sales milestone in 5 years