Mercedes-Benz to launch A-and B-Class Edition 1 in India on June 24
Mercedes-Benz India will launch the A-Class and B-Class Edition 1 on June 24. The Edition 1 is an update of the existing A- and B-Class cars available in India and for a limited time period. Edition 1 variants will bring updates on the A- and B-Class diesel trims. Amongst the horde of new features, there will be a panoramic sunroof, centre arm rest, updated reverse camera and entertainment options for the rear seat passengers. Additionally the passenger seat also gets memory functions.
Also on the cards is increased ground clearance for both the models. On the outside, both the A- and B-Class Edition 1 trims will see Edition 1 badging and black mirror caps.
Expect both the A-Class and B-Class Edition 1 to be priced over the regular models. More details about these cars will be revealed at the time of the launch.
Starts Rs 31.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 31.72 Lakhs
Starts Rs 39.9 Lakhs
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar prototype first drive impressions