Mercedes-Benz to launch A-and B-Class Edition 1 in India on June 24
Mercedes-Benz India will launch the A-Class and B-Class Edition 1 on June 24. The Edition 1 is an update of the existing A- and B-Class cars available in India and for a limited time period. Edition 1 variants will bring updates on the A- and B-Class diesel trims. Amongst the horde of new features, there will be a panoramic sunroof, centre arm rest, updated reverse camera and entertainment options for the rear seat passengers. Additionally the passenger seat also gets memory functions.
Also on the cards is increased ground clearance for both the models. On the outside, both the A- and B-Class Edition 1 trims will see Edition 1 badging and black mirror caps.
Expect both the A-Class and B-Class Edition 1 to be priced over the regular models. More details about these cars will be revealed at the time of the launch.
Starts Rs 31.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 31.72 Lakhs
Starts Rs 41.55 Lakhs
- New Kawasaki Eliminator 450 to debut at IBW 2023; price announcement likely
- Nissan Magnite EZ-Shift review - is the AMT any good?
- Triumph Stealth Editions teased ahead of IBW 2023 launch
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch 3 new cars in 2024
- 2024 Kawasaki W175 launched in India; prices start at Rs 1.35 lakh