Mercedes-Benz India to launch 2017 CLA facelift on November 30, 2016
When the new CLA was unveiled earlier this year, we had stated that this car is expected to be launched in India soon. Now, Mercedes-Benz India has revealed that the CLA facelift will be launched on November 30.
The key changes on the 2017 Mercedes-Benz CLA facelift include a redesigned front and rear bumper while the new diamond black radiator grille will be offered as standard. The CLA facelift gets with new, lightweight 18-inch alloy wheels. On the inside, the 2017 CLA facelift comes equipped with new seat covers and trim parts, Dynamic Select, chrome plated controls and an 8-inch media display unit.
In some markets, CLA facelift buyers can opt for chrome or black strips on the rear bumper between the tail pipes. Also, buyers can go for the alloy wheels in either Black or Titanium Grey colours. It remains to be seen whether Mercedes-Benz offers these options in India as well.
There are no mechanical updates and the 2017 CLA Mercedes-Benz facelift retains the same 2.0-litre petrol and 2.1-litre diesel engine. The petrol engine makes 183PS and 300Nm of torque while the diesel engine generates 135PS and 300Nm. Both engines are coupled to a 7-speed automatic transmission.
We expect the CLA facelift to be priced a bit more then the outgoing model. Once launched, it will compete against the Audi A3.
Starts Rs 31.72 Lakhs
Starts Rs 30.5 Lakhs
- FeaturesReplicas of "World's First Car" being made in Coimbatore
- NewsDucati teases a new Monster, to be unveiled on December 2
- NewsGovt of India: Only BIS certified two-wheeler helmets can be manufactured and sold in the country
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application