Mercedes-Benz India to hike prices across range from Jan 1, 2017
Mercedes-Benz India has officially announced that it will hike prices of its entire model range from January 1, 2017. The price hike will be in the range of up to 2 per cent on the ex-showroom price of its cars. In an official release, the luxury carmaker has attributed the price hike to increasing input costs and the forex rate.
Towards the end of the year, it is common for automobile manufacturers to announce an upward revision in prices which will come into effect at the start of the New Year. Typically, this is done to clear out the existing stock at dealerships and make way for the new batches. Also, owing to the government's demonization drive, sales have slowed down leading to a pile up of stocks.
A few days ago, Mercedes-Benz India expanded its portfolio with the launch of the AMG C 43 4Matic. It is powered by a 3.0-litre twin turbo V6 petrol engine which makes 367PS and 520Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a 9-speed automatic transmission and there are five driving modes to choose from. The Mercedes-AMG C 43 4Matic is priced at Rs 74.35 lakh. We got to drive it at the Buddh International Circuit.
Recently, the luxury carmaker inaugurated new dealerships in Guwahati and Ahmedabad.
Starts Rs 40.2 Lakhs
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- Ola opens final payment window for S1, S1 Pro
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- Live updates: 2022 Toyota Hilux India unveil, expected prices, interiors, mileage, specifications, engine, features, safety
- Goodbye Cyrus Gandhy-Burn the rubber on your way to heaven