Mercedes-Benz India starts phase II production in Chakan
Mercedes-Benz India inaugurated the phase II production at its facility in Chakan, Pune. The Mercedes Chakan plant can now produce 20,000 cars per annum.
Along with the inauguration of the plant, Mercedes-Benz also announced local assembly of the GLA. The new price for the Mercedes-Benz GLA CDI is Rs 31.31 lakh for the Style trim and Rs 34.25 lakh for the Sport, ex-Pune respectively.
Mercedes says that they have installed state of the art equipment to assemble the MFA platform-based GLA SUV. Mercedes-Benz may also start local assembly of the CLA in the near future.
Starts Rs 42.1 Lakhs
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Indian Highways - And our "Delicious Dhabas"
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?
- New-gen 2022 Suzuki S-Cross leaked, global debut November 25
- Suzuki Avenis 125cc scooter launched in India with prices starting at Rs 86,700