Mercedes-Benz India opens largest integrated luxury car dealership in Bhubaneshwar
Mercedes-Benz and long-term associate, T and T motors have opened one of the largest integrated sales, service and spares outfits in Odisha. This is T and T's 11th outlet, its other dealerships are in Delhi NCR and Rajasthan.
The facility in Bhubaneshwar has been set up with an investment of Rs 8.5 crores and is spread across 40,000 sq. ft. There are a six-car display and ten service bays. Upto 3,500 cars can be serviced here per year by the 30 trained staff employed here.
Further, there is a Digital Service Drive (DSD), for easy online appointments and an interactive digital touch table and video walls for more convenience to customers. Also, the dealership is specially-abled friendly, it has an easy ramp and wheelchair arrangement to ensure convenience.
This new dealership further adds to Mercedes' strong network. With 94 outlets across 47 cities, it has the widest network among all luxury car makers in India.
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh
- Comparison test: KTM 390 Adventure vs Royal Enfield Himalayan BSVI vs BMW G 310 GS vs Hero Xpulse 200