Mercedes-Benz India opens largest integrated luxury car dealership in Bhubaneshwar
Mercedes-Benz and long-term associate, T and T motors have opened one of the largest integrated sales, service and spares outfits in Odisha. This is T and T's 11th outlet, its other dealerships are in Delhi NCR and Rajasthan.
The facility in Bhubaneshwar has been set up with an investment of Rs 8.5 crores and is spread across 40,000 sq. ft. There are a six-car display and ten service bays. Upto 3,500 cars can be serviced here per year by the 30 trained staff employed here.
Further, there is a Digital Service Drive (DSD), for easy online appointments and an interactive digital touch table and video walls for more convenience to customers. Also, the dealership is specially-abled friendly, it has an easy ramp and wheelchair arrangement to ensure convenience.
This new dealership further adds to Mercedes' strong network. With 94 outlets across 47 cities, it has the widest network among all luxury car makers in India.
- Nissan Magnite: Best-in-class, throughout
- MG Astor interiors leaked ahead of late-2021 launch
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Tata Xpres-T EV launched in India at Rs 9.75 lakh
- Jeep Meridian 7-seater SUV spied testing in India ahead of early-2022 launch