Mercedes-Benz India launches the GL Grand Edition
Mercedes-Benz India has launched a new variant of their GL SUV - the Grand Edition. The new variant features 20-inch alloy wheels, dark-tinted head lamps, redesigned front bumper with integrated daytime running LED lights, metallic paint finishes, heat-insulating and infrared-reflecting laminated glass all round, aluminium-look running boards with rubber studs and divided exhaust tailpipe trim. The interiors are either a combination of black/porcelain or black/maroon leather upholstery. The floor mats and the central console get Grand Edition badging.
The Mercedes GL 'Grand Edition' retains its 3.0-litre V6 diesel engine pumping 227PS of power and 510Nm of torque mated to a 7G-Tronic transmission. Two variants of the Grand Edition are being made available â" Executive and Luxury. The Executive version costs Rs 60.99lakh and the Luxury Rs 65.50lakh, ex-showroom Delhi.
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Skoda Kodiaq facelift unveiled, India launch by July
- 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron electric SUVs debut with up to 520 km range