Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe to launch in India on March 3
Mercedes-Benz will announce prices for the new GLC Coupe on March 3, 2020. The SUV-coupe was revealed internationally in 2019.
The new SUV coupe has a similar fascia to the Mercedes Benz GLC SUV which was launched in December 2019. The headlamps have strongly pronounced features with LED DRLS and wide chrome diamond pattern grille sits up front. The roofline slopes downward at the end and gels with the already high set boot.
The side profile flaunts large multi-spoke wheels and chrome highlights on shoulder and window line. And the rear sports angular exhaust tips with a new diffuser. Inside the cabin is 10.25-inch infotainment system with MBUX (Mercedes Benz User Experience) interface and a 12.3-inch instrument cluster behind the multifunctional steering wheel.
We will probably get an AMG version of the GLC Coupe like the current model in due course, but we think it will first come in the GLC 300 petrol and GLC 300d diesel guise. The petrol engine will be offered with a 48-volt electric motor as well. The power output of the petrol engine ranges from 200PS to 260PS and diesel engine has a power output which ranges from 165PS to 249PS. A 9-speed automatic and Mercedes' 4MATIC all-wheel-drive system will come standard.
The Mercedes Benz GLC coupe will rival the BMW X4 and will be priced at par with it.
Starts Rs 62.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 57.36 Lakhs
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- Ola opens final payment window for S1, S1 Pro