Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe facelift teased ahead of debut
Mercedes-Benz has let out a teaser for the upcoming facelifted Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe. The regular GLC debuted its mid-cycle refresh at the Geneva Motor Show earlier this month, and the coupe should get most of the updates seen on that SUV.
The teaser shows that the silhouette of the coupe-SUV remains unchanged. New are the LED DRLs and headlamp elements up front and reworked tail lamps. Expected are a smaller grille and new bumpers. The interiors remains unchanged more or less with the biggest news being the addition of the MBUX driving assistant. Other tech like collision avoidance, lane change assist and route-based speed adjustment should also be available.
The updated engine options seen on the new GLC should carry over here as well. So expect a range of mild hybrid petrols and diesels. The most powerful diesel will be the GLC 300d
4MATIC with 250PS and 500 Nm. The quickest petrol will be the 260PS and 370 Nm, GLC 300. A 10 PS boost from the e motor is also available.
The GLC Coupe will compete with the recently launch BMW X4 when it launches in India in a few months. Ecpect prices to hover around the Rs 70 lakh mark.
Starts Rs 62.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 57.36 Lakhs
- Nissan Magnite: Best-in-class, throughout
- Top 5 most fuel efficient SUVs in India
- Jeep Meridian 7-seater SUV spied testing in India ahead of early-2022 launch
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Production-spec Mahindra XUV700 leaked ahead of launch, interior teased