Mercedes Benz G63 AMG 6X6 to star in Jurassic World
What do Mercedes-Benz M-Class, Ford Explorer, Jeep Wrangler and Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG 6X6 have in common, apart from being SUVs that is?
All the four have played a key part in Jurassic Series, with the G63 AMG 6X6 being the latest off-roader helping a bunch of humans from becoming dinosaur food. The SUV will feature in Jurassic World - the fourth and latest iteration of the Jurassic Park series.
This will be the second Mercedes-Benz SUV to feature in the Jurassic Park series after the M-Class. The SUV is powered by 5.5-litre, twin-turbocharged V8 engine and is currently on sale in Germany.
Jurassic World is scheduled for an Indian release by June 2015. Actor Irrfan Khan will be playing a cameo in the film.
Starts Rs 63.94 Lakhs
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet