Mercedes Benz G63 AMG 6X6 to star in Jurassic World
What do Mercedes-Benz M-Class, Ford Explorer, Jeep Wrangler and Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG 6X6 have in common, apart from being SUVs that is?
All the four have played a key part in Jurassic Series, with the G63 AMG 6X6 being the latest off-roader helping a bunch of humans from becoming dinosaur food. The SUV will feature in Jurassic World - the fourth and latest iteration of the Jurassic Park series.
This will be the second Mercedes-Benz SUV to feature in the Jurassic Park series after the M-Class. The SUV is powered by 5.5-litre, twin-turbocharged V8 engine and is currently on sale in Germany.
Jurassic World is scheduled for an Indian release by June 2015. Actor Irrfan Khan will be playing a cameo in the film.
Starts Rs 53.9 Lakhs
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron electric SUVs debut with up to 520 km range
- 2021 Skoda Kodiaq facelift unveiled, India launch by July