Mercedes Benz G63 AMG 6X6 to star in Jurassic World
What do Mercedes-Benz M-Class, Ford Explorer, Jeep Wrangler and Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG 6X6 have in common, apart from being SUVs that is?
All the four have played a key part in Jurassic Series, with the G63 AMG 6X6 being the latest off-roader helping a bunch of humans from becoming dinosaur food. The SUV will feature in Jurassic World - the fourth and latest iteration of the Jurassic Park series.
This will be the second Mercedes-Benz SUV to feature in the Jurassic Park series after the M-Class. The SUV is powered by 5.5-litre, twin-turbocharged V8 engine and is currently on sale in Germany.
Jurassic World is scheduled for an Indian release by June 2015. Actor Irrfan Khan will be playing a cameo in the film.
Starts Rs 53.9 Lakhs
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- Shopping on Indian Highways
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross