Mercedes-Benz E-Class Edition E launched in India at Rs 48.60 lakh
Mercedes-Benz have launched a special edition E-Class in India at Rs 48.60 lakh, ex-Pune. The new Mercedes-Benz Edition E is sold in three trims alongside the regular E200 for Rs 48.60 lakh, E250CDI for Rs 50.76 lakh and Rs 60.61 lakh for E350CDI, ex-Pune. These prices are approximately Rs 1 lakh more than the plain Jane trims.
The additions in the Mercedes-Benz E-Class Edition E include Edition E badges, illuminated 3-point star on the hood, fiber-optic resembling tail lamps, panoramic sunroof, black hub caps, rear seat entertainment package, drilled sports pedal, MB apps, hi-res media display, SD card navigation, 360° camera and more. The Edition E is available with both petrol and diesel motors with no mechanical changes to either.
Mercedes-Benz confirmed that the Edition E will continue to be sold until the new E-Class replaces it next year in the country.
Starts Rs 63.6 Lakhs
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- Living with an electric car: Mumbai-Pune roadtrip in a Tata Nexon EV
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar launched in India, prices start from Rs 16.30 lakh
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar: Prices and variants explained