Mercedes-Benz C-Class Edition C launched in India at Rs 42.54 lakh
Mercedes-Benz India has launched the C-Class Edition C package for the C 200 Avantgarde, C 220d Avantgarde and C 250d Avantgarde in India. The Mercedes-Benz C 200 Avantgarde Edition C will cost Rs 42.54 lakh (ex-showroom, pan-India), which is priced Rs 2.02 lakh over the standard C 200 Avantgarde variant. Similarly, Mercedes-Benz C 220d Avantgarde Edition C will cost Rs 43.54 lakh, and the C 250d Avantgarde Edition C is priced at Rs 46.87 lakh. For the Rs 2 lakh and change you pay over the standard variants, you get new designo Hyacinth Red, black front lip and rear spoiler, 5 twin-spoke alloys in high-gloss black on the exterior. Inside, the upgrades include black ash wood trim, stainless steel pedals with rubber studs, as well as a Garmin Map Pilot SD card navigation system. Lamps under the ORVMs project the three-pointed star logo on the Mercedes-Benz C-Class Edition C models.
Mercedes-Benz has sold 27,500 units of the C-Class since its launch in India. Mercedes-Benz India MD Roland Folger said, "In today's dynamic market, constant upgrade of our products is essential for effective lifecycle management, and it remains key to our product strategy". Mechanically, all the three variants of Edition C retain the specifications from their standard counterparts.
Starts Rs 40.2 Lakhs
- FeaturesAtal Tunnel Rohtang: Benefits and Precautions -- Insights from Vijay Parmar, organizer, Raid De Himalaya
- NewsMaharahtra government in talks with Tesla to set up India facility
- NewsRenault expands Indian presence, with 34 new sales and service touchpoints
- Review2020 Hyundai Tuscon facelift road test review
- NewsFacelifted Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe SUV to launch in India on November 3