Mercedes-Benz C-Class Edition C launched in India at Rs 42.54 lakh
Mercedes-Benz India has launched the C-Class Edition C package for the C 200 Avantgarde, C 220d Avantgarde and C 250d Avantgarde in India. The Mercedes-Benz C 200 Avantgarde Edition C will cost Rs 42.54 lakh (ex-showroom, pan-India), which is priced Rs 2.02 lakh over the standard C 200 Avantgarde variant. Similarly, Mercedes-Benz C 220d Avantgarde Edition C will cost Rs 43.54 lakh, and the C 250d Avantgarde Edition C is priced at Rs 46.87 lakh. For the Rs 2 lakh and change you pay over the standard variants, you get new designo Hyacinth Red, black front lip and rear spoiler, 5 twin-spoke alloys in high-gloss black on the exterior. Inside, the upgrades include black ash wood trim, stainless steel pedals with rubber studs, as well as a Garmin Map Pilot SD card navigation system. Lamps under the ORVMs project the three-pointed star logo on the Mercedes-Benz C-Class Edition C models.
Mercedes-Benz has sold 27,500 units of the C-Class since its launch in India. Mercedes-Benz India MD Roland Folger said, "In today's dynamic market, constant upgrade of our products is essential for effective lifecycle management, and it remains key to our product strategy". Mechanically, all the three variants of Edition C retain the specifications from their standard counterparts.
Starts Rs 40.2 Lakhs
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained