Mercedes-Benz C-Class diesel to be launched in India today
Mercedes-Benz has confirmed that the new C-Class diesel will be launched in India today. The Mercedes-Benz C-Class diesel will initially be brought in as a CBU like its petrol variant. CKD operations will commence at a later stage.
Image of the C200 used for reference
The 2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class diesel will most likely have the 173PS 2.2-litre engine which was there in the C 220 CDI before. It will be mated to a seven-speed automatic transmission.
Merc will be introducing the diesel C-Class in a single top-end trim, loaded with all the bells and whistles. The new C-Class diesel will be priced higher than its competition, nearly the same as the petrol variant. Local assembly will definitely lower prices.
We will be driving the new C-Class diesel shortly. Watch this space for more.
Starts Rs 40.2 Lakhs
- NewsKia to reinvent and relaunch brand, new logo coming in early 2021
- NewsMercedes-Benz takes bigger stake in Aston Martin in new technical partnership
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Yamaha MT-09 unveiled, launch expected in 2021
- NewsFacelifted Honda CR-V Special Edition launched in India at Rs 29.50 lakh
- NewsKarnataka Govt. offers support to Tesla to setup manufacturing and R&D base