Mercedes-AMG GT S launched in India at Rs 2.4 crore
Powering the new Mercedes-AMG GT S is the twin turbo 4.0-litre V8 motor that puts out 510PS of power and 640Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 7-speed DCT. Mercedes-AMG claims that the rear-wheel drive GT S can manage 0-100kmph in 3.8s. The top speed is 310kmph.
Visually the car looks like a bigger version of the SLS AMG but without those iconic gull wings as doors. The overall proportions still look classic. Feature list includes launch control, different transmission settings, AMG performance seats, AMG ride control suspension, electronic rear differential and more.
The car can also be optioned with Mercedes' Designo customisation package. Customers can choose from various trim options, alloy wheel designs and exterior colours.
2015 Mercedes-AMG GT S road test review (India)
Starts Rs 2.27 Crore
Starts Rs 95.12 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.38 Crore
- NewsCar Sales November 2020: MG Motor India record highest ever monthly sales
- NewsTata Nexon EV crosses 2,000 sales mark
- NewsBMW 2 Series Gran Coupe Black Shadow Edition launched in India at Rs 42.30 lakh, limited to 24 units
- NewsUniform PUC certificate for all vehicles across India soon
- NewsNissan Magnite: Prices and variants explained