Mercedes-AMG GT R to debut at the Goodwood FoS
Mercedes launched the AMG GT S in India not so long ago, and there is a news that a new AMG GT will be unveiled at the Goodwood Festival of Speed. The Festival of Speed takes place this year from June 23 to June 26.
This new avatar of the AMG GT will get a fettled 4.0-litre turbo V8 petrol to get a power boost of 67PS over the AMG GT S to an overall figure of 570PS though Mercedes hasn't confirmed the numbers yet. A revised inlet manifold, revised gear ratios and a free-flowing titanium exhaust will help achieve the performance upgrade.
On the exterior, a new Panamericana front grille (inspired from the Mercedes-Benz 1952 SL Panamerican race car) and a carbon-fibre rear wing will distinguish it from the already available AMG GT and AMG GT S versions.
Spy shots of a heavily disguised GT R have been spotted testing at the Arctic Circle and the Nurburgring.
Image source: Autoblog
Starts Rs 2.27 Crore
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar launched in India, prices start from Rs 16.30 lakh
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia