Mercedes-AMG C43 4Matic launched in India at Rs 74.35 lakh
Mercedes-Benz India has launched the C43 4Matic in India at Rs 74.35 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). The Mercedes-AMG C43 4Matic is powered by a 3.0-litre V6 biturbo petrol engine which makes 367PS and 520Nm of torque. The manufacturer claims the C43 AMG can sprint 0 to 100kmph in 4.7 seconds.
The engine comes mated to a 9-speed automatic transmission. There are five drive modes to choose from - Comfort, Sport, Sport+, Eco and Individual. It gets permanent all-wheel drive system as standard.
In terms of features, it gets LED headlights and a 5.5-inch multifunction display, while the instrument console gets a chequered flag design. It gets a diamond-pattern grille and a front splitter in silver chrome. It also sports the signature AMG twin exhausts.
The Mercedes-AMG C43 4Matic is the third car to be introduced with the 43 AMG nomenclature in India.
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed