Mercedes-AMG C 43 now available in sedan and estate versions in the UK
Mercedes-AMG had unveiled the C 43 4Matic Coupe just before the 2016 Geneva Motor Show. The company has now announced that the Mercedes-AMG C 43 4Matic is available to order in sedan and estate versions as well in the UK. The company has also announced that its 4Matic all-wheel drive will also be offered in the C200 coupe version, C 220d and the sport and AMG versions of the C250d.
The Mercedes-AMG C 43 is powered by a 3.0-litre, turbocharged petrol engine which produces 367PS and 520Nm. The engine is coupled to Mercedes' 9G-Tronic automatic transmission. The company says that the coupe and sedan version can accelerate from 0-100kmph in 4.7 seconds and attain an electronically restricted top speed of 250kmph. The estate version takes 4.9 seconds to accelerate from 0-100kmph.
The Mercedes-AMG C 43 comes equipped with artico leather upholstery with contrast stitching, black exterior mirror housings and silver painted brake calipers with AMG lettering as standard. To distinguish the Mercedes-AMG C 43 range from the regular C-Class, it gets detailing like 18-inch AMG wheels, sportier air intakes and quad-exhaust pipes which are typical of AMG models.
- Every Drop Counts: India's most fuel-efficient cars of 2021
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700