McLaren to unveil new car at Paris Motor Show 2012
McLaren has confirmed that it will unveil a new car at the 2012 Paris Motor Show on September 27. The silhouette of the new model hints at it being the F1 hypercar replacement. It is likely that it will have an 800PS twin-turbo V8 engine coupled with the KERS system boosting power to 1000PS.
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza facelift dimensions, variants revealed ahead of launch
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- Live updates: 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N launch, price reveal, interiors, mileage, specifications, engine, features, safety