McLaren MP4-12C is the latest addition to Dubai Police's supercar fleet
These are splendid times to be a criminal in Dubai. The local police have added another supercar to their fleet - the McLaren MP4-12C. The McLaren supercar joins an already opulent Dubai Police garrage that boasts a Lamborghini Aventador, an Aston Martin One-77, a Ferrari FF, a Brabus G63 AMG, a Mercedes SLS Gullwing, a Chevrolet Camaro SS and a Bentley Continental GT, to name a few.
Imagine committing a crime and being rewarded with a taxi ride in the Rs 16 crore (plus taxes) Aston Martin One-77, or the incredible Bugatti Veyron. A ride in any of these is worth whatever punishment that might follow. Unfortunately, criminals don't get to choose their ride, or the punishment.
Priced around $240,000 (Rs 1.5 crore plus duties), the McLaren MP4-12C comes with a twin-turbo 3.8-liter V8 engine and 616PS max power. It can do 0-100kmph in 3.3 seconds with a top speed of 333kmph.
The supercar gets the traditional Dubai police green and white livery.
Last month, the police announced plans to include a second Audi R8 and a Nissan GTR.
Watch Dubai Police McLaren MP4-13C video
Starts Rs 2.55 Crore
Starts Rs 3.29 Crore
Starts Rs 12 Crore
Starts Rs 4.78 Crore
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?
- Indian Highways - And our "Delicious Dhabas"
- Next-generation Hyundai Verna spotted testing ahead of 2022 reveal
- Suzuki Avenis 125cc scooter launched in India with prices starting at Rs 86,700