MBP M502N and C1002V unveiled at Auto Expo 2023
The M502N naked bike and the C1002V cruiser are two items that MBP (Moto Bologna Passione) displayed at Auto Expo 2023. MBP's headquarters are in Italy and will be sold in India under the Benelli-Keeway dealership.
MBP debuted the C1002V cruiser, which is equipped with a belt final drive and a liquid-cooled, 997cc V-Twin engine that produces 89PS. It comes with a 5.0-inch TFT display, a projector LED headlamp, and an aluminium alloy frame. Both ends of the suspension are provided by KYB, and the C1002V cruiser also has dual-channel ABS.
The 486cc, liquid-cooled, parallel-twin engine in the MBP M502N produces 47PS at 8,500 rpm and 45 Nm at 6,750 rpm. It is paired with a 6-speed transmission. KYB provided the suspension, which includes a monoshock and preload-adjustable fork. The double disc brakes in front and the single disc brakes in back, which are connected to dual-channel ABS.
The Pirelli Angel GT tires on the MBP M502N's cast alloy wheels measure 120/70-ZR17 up front and 160/60-ZR17 back. The M502N weighs 198kg and has a modest seat height of 790mm.
- Toyota showcased modern and sustainable technology range at Auto Expo 2023
- 2023 Hyundai Aura launched, prices start from Rs 6.29 lakh
- Car sales January 2023: Maruti Suzuki, Kia, Tata Motors, and more
- Mysterious Barriers on Highway in Madhya Pradesh
- Hero Xoom launched in India, prices start from Rs 68,599