May 2020 issue of OVERDRIVE available to download for free!
Sure, the world's in lockdown but that doesn't stop OVERDRIVE's wheels from turning, and we've got another BIG issue for you to read! Inside the 198-page May digital edition, you'll find our impressions of what it's like to drive the hottest version of the VW T-Roc on sale, the 300PS T-Roc R, on the frigid extremes of an ice drift track! We also have drive impressions of the all-new BMW 2 Series, hybrid BMW 7 Series, and first looks of the new Honda City and Skoda Karoq, and a deep-dive analysis of India's road to recovery, apart from a bunch of fun feature stories.
Here's everything that we think will catch your eye:
- BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe first drive
- VW T-Roc R on an ice track
- BMW 745Le road test
- First look of the all-new Honda City
- India's road to recovery post COVID-19
- A glorious 50 years of Range Rover
- Design journey of Luc Donckerwolke
- Delhi-Mumbai in under 12 hours, in a Porsche!
- A look at the best customs on the Royal Enfield 650
- What it takes to participate in the GS Trophy
- Our tribute to Sir Stirling Moss
- Everything you need to know to put together a simulator racing rig
- The all-time most epic Formula 1 rivalries
Apart from which, we've got a round-up of the industry news, and its contributions to the good fight, as well as our regular columns and sections from the OD Garage to Simple Tech.
Enjoy the issue, available for free here, and do let us know what kind of lockdown content you'd like to see in the future.
Starts Rs 40.4 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.32 Crore
Starts Rs 10.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 24.99 Lakhs