Maserati Ghibli hybrid to be revealed on July 16
Maserati will debut the new Maserati Ghibli Hybrid globally on July 16. The Ghibli is the Italian brand's answer to the luxury sedan set, fitting in with cars like the Mercedes-Benz E-Class and the BMW 5 Series. The Ghibli is also set to get a styling update with the new engine, given hat this car has been around since 2013.
There is not much information on the Ghibli's powertrain details. But we expect to see a four-cylinder engine paired with an electric motor, with an ability to drive in EV only mode at slow speeds. More importantly, the Ghibli hybrid signifies a new wave of products from the brand.
Following the Ghibli hybrid will be the new MC20 sportscar. This will debut in September with a 630PS Nettuno V6. Following this in 2021 will be a new SUV that sits below the Levante in the line-up. Other launches in 2021 will be the convertible MC20 and the new generation of the GranTurismo sportscar. The all-new Quattroporte and the Grancabrio will follow in 2022 will a generation change planned for the Levante scheduled for 2023.
Notably, all of these will carry some degree of electrification, with either MHEV or PHEV setup. These models will also be developed to allow for fully-electric BEV versions.
Starts Rs 1.34 Crore
Starts Rs 55.4 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.45 Crore
Starts Rs 57.5 Lakhs
- NewsHyundai i20 N unveiled with over 200PS and six-speed manual
- NewsVolkswagen India appoints Ashish Gupta as brand director
- NewsOver 50,000 bookings for the Kia Sonet, diesel models account for 40 per cent
- NewsNissan Magnite revealed: Everything we know so far
- NewsLive updates: Nissan Magnite global unveil, exterior styling, interiors, features, engines, variants, details