Maruti to set up brand centres across India to boost image
Maruti is going on an image boosting drive and is in the process of setting up 16 new brand centres in the major cities across India.
These centres will showcase the company's upcoming products and latest technologies, a Maruti executed told a leading India newspaper, and will be based on the Maruti brand centre in Vasant Kunj, Delhi.
2014 Maruti Celerio
He, however, added that no commercial transactions will take place at these centres and these boutique showrooms will be there just to offer customers direct interaction with the company in order to generate a positive brand perception.
Maruti has already spent Rs 50-60 crore for the purchase of properties in up market locations in cities like Kolkata, Jaipur, Indore, Bangalore, Chennai, Kochi and Chandigarh. The net expenditure on the project is expected to be in the region of one thousand crore rupees.
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- 2022 Toyota Hilux specifications revealed ahead of India launch
- Yezdi is back, three bikes launched; price range 1.98 - 2.09lakh
- Best car for-Driving around the World