Maruti to set up brand centres across India to boost image
Maruti is going on an image boosting drive and is in the process of setting up 16 new brand centres in the major cities across India.
These centres will showcase the company's upcoming products and latest technologies, a Maruti executed told a leading India newspaper, and will be based on the Maruti brand centre in Vasant Kunj, Delhi.
2014 Maruti Celerio
He, however, added that no commercial transactions will take place at these centres and these boutique showrooms will be there just to offer customers direct interaction with the company in order to generate a positive brand perception.
Maruti has already spent Rs 50-60 crore for the purchase of properties in up market locations in cities like Kolkata, Jaipur, Indore, Bangalore, Chennai, Kochi and Chandigarh. The net expenditure on the project is expected to be in the region of one thousand crore rupees.
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Facelifted 2021 BMW X3 and X4 unveiled with heavy interior revisions
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar bookings begin in India, interiors revealed
- Toyota Yaris to be discontinued this month, rebadged Ciaz replacement?
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh